Friday, March 31, 2017

Dragged into Turbolasers Episode 19: Is Shadow War Games Workshop’s Inquisimunda?

Necromunda is back!?

This episode is focused around Games Workshop’s new Shadow War: Armageddon boxed game. We talk about our pleasant surprise at the game using the Necromuda ruleset, expanded to include other Warhammer 40k armies and weapons, rather than the gangs from the hive world of Necromunda. We discuss how this will affect 40k as a whole and how it might influence the Inqisimunda and Inq28 community.





- Eric Wier

3 comments:

  1. No ones gonna notice if you just decide not to remove the moldlines Eric! ;P Well done guys as always. Looking forward to this release but really on the fence if I need to buy more terrain, I know I dont need more scouts... and you can never have too many orks. Decisions decisions..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I will know! And the terrain will live under the same roof as me mocking me in a state of incompleteness, he he. :D

      Delete
    2. I'll assemble and trim it in exchange for the first game on it ;-)

      Delete